Sometimes you need to try something different to discover something better. Are you tired of the simple exchange of numbers and legal pad diplomacy as your mediation experience?
Your mediation settlement conference and clients deserve more. To have a meaningful mediation, you should expect your mediator to have:
- A tireless passion to solve difficult problems.
- A true desire to bring people together.
- Impeccable ethics to ensure the integrity of the mediation process.
- Leadership and vision to promote and make mediation better for all parties.
- Diverse professional experience in order to relate well to different participants.
- Legal experience that is broad but also equally divided between Plaintiff and Defendant.
- A strategic vision that is both macro and micro in order to analyze complex legal issues.
Patrick Russell is a Florida mediator, certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil Mediator since 2009. Very few mediators can claim that they served as an ethics trial lawyer for The Florida Bar as Patrick can. Even fewer mediators can claim to have been a leader for the mediation profession as Patrick is the Chair-Elect for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of The Florida Bar.
With nearly three decades of legal experience, Patrick Russell has had the vantage point of practicing as a lawyer from many different points of view including as an in-house counsel for a corporation, as a solo practitioner, as a quasi-government lawyer, and now finally as a trial lawyer and partner at a large law firm. Likewise, Patrick cannot be branded as either a Plaintiff or Defense lawyer since he has nearly split his time between both sides equally. As a trial lawyer, Patrick has developed a strategic vision that is used each day to analyze complex legal cases on both a macro and micro level for the purpose of preparing and resolving his cases.
Please CONTACT US if you want to try something different for your next mediation or would like to see how your next mediation can be a meaningful mediation.